Company Name: Parkinson, UK.
Salary: £50,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent.
- Flexible Working
- 25 days leave plus bank & public holidays
- Pension contributions
- Employee assistance programme
- Interest free travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
About the role:
You’ll take a leading role in delivering high-quality analysis and insights, enabling the charity to make more data informed decisions while working with a wide range of teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities for data and insights to support their work
You’ll collaborate with members of the wider data and insights team to build intuitive, engaging dashboards that enable stakeholders to self-serve for insights, and line manage, coach, mentor and support personal development of a Data Analyst.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct high-quality analysis projects that deliver impact through the use of robust techniques and appropriate tools.
- Present compelling project outputs and recommendations to internal and external decision makers, using insight to drive positive action for the charity.
- Become an expert in the data we have and how it can be used, collaborating with data team colleagues to create bespoke data marts in Snowflake.
- Act as a role model of best practice in documenting your work, ensuring data quality and finding ways to streamline data processes.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for Machine Learning/AI solutions to address the needs of the charity.
What you’ll do:
- Proven experience of working effectively in data manipulation, analysis, visualisation, reporting, analytics, and insight with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to talk about data in plain English to people from diverse backgrounds and at different levels of seniority, and experience building rapport and relationships with multiple stakeholders across different teams
- Curiosity about Parkinson’s UK and how we can better support people living with Parkinson’s, and a passion for insight and a desire to champion insight-led decision making
- Strong SQL knowledge, experience of other programming languages (e.g. Python, R) and/or data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI) is desirable but not required
Apply Directly on Company site